Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Christmascard in June

There's a lovely sketch over on Just Christmas and Birthdaycards today. Our Guest Designer Anne has made an easy sketch to work with. Pop over to join us with a card or two.

It's my time to make a christmascard again this week. I've used the lovely stamp from Whiff of Joy with Charlotte and cat. I've coloured the image with Twinkling H20 so it's shining :) I cut out the image and put some 3D foam under to make it stand out from the rest of the card. I've used some Glimmer mist on the pieces behind the scalloped oval. The text is embossed both in white and black (unfortunately the flash is shining so you can't see it properly). The red "ribbons" in the corners are made with my EK Success border punch and decorated with some glitterglue.
I've sprayed the insides with Glimmer mist to make it shine. If you click on the picture you might see it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Charlotte and cat; Norsk Stempelblad - texts on front and inside.
Papers: DCWV - background paper (from christmas stack); Cardstock - avalanche (white)
Others: EK Success - border punch; glimmer mist; white brads; glitter glue (pearl); Twinkling H20; white and black embossing powder; Spellbinder dies
---------------------------------------------------

Gee, this week-end just disappeared in the blue. I managed to make almost two cards. I had planned to do so many things but the time just wasn't on my side. Today it's back to work!
The sun has decided to shine for us today and the temperature is nice. I hope you all will have a great day. Don't forget to join my blog candy if you haven't already.
Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Maya said...

Åhhh det var nyydelig!!
Tusen takk for inspirasjonen,akkurat det trenger jeg for å lage noen julekort nå :)

Og så masse lekkert du har laget siden sist jeg var innom!
Ha en flott mandag,
klem fra Maya:)

Inger Marie said...

Nydelig kort så flink du er som klarer å motivere deg for å lage julekort.
God klem fra Inger Marie