Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Christmascard - JCBC #34

It's time for another christmascard. I've used Tanja's beautiful sketch again, you'll find it on the JCBC blog.
Christmascard in June is maybe a bit out of season now but it will feel sooooo goooood when November and December comes!!! I counted the cards I have in my stack of christmascards and I came to 27 cards!! Gee, that feels so good!!


Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda on present; Papirglede - texts (both inside and front); Scrapmagasinet - personlstamp.
Papers: Cardstock - white and light blue; Ladybug & Friends - blue with dots.
Others: QuicKutz - Poinsetta; Cuttlebug - embossingfolders; white embossing powder; glitterglue; Spellbinders - labels (inside); Twinkling H20 paint.
--------------------------------------------------

Today the sun is shining from a clear blue sky. Not many clouds to see. But even though we have sun it is colder than in days because of lots of wind.
I have a day off from work today and I'll spend most of my time in front of my desk crafting. Yuhu! It's so nice when I have the time to do that :) My only problem today will be my dogs. They seem like their up for some troubles. It's weird how they can sense that I would love for them to be quite and then they'll just argue and fight.
Have a great day! Thanks for spending some time visiting my blog.
Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hello Kristin, what a gorgeous card you've made here hunny i love the image and the inside of the card looks as good as the outside. It must be satisfying to know you are on the right track with your christmas cards, unlike me! i have fallen behind again this year. Glad you are getting time to craft today, have a good evening, hugs Linda x

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the sparkly wings. Kim

Ila said...

This is So Cute and Fabulous!!..I love that image..the sparkly wings and all the Wonderful details!!...Hugs, Ila

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card, love the colour combo and cute image what a great layout
Hugs Jacqui x