Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Confirmationcard

A Spoon Full of Sugar's challenge this week is butterflies and that suites my card for today. I made the background on this card myself and I've stamped some butterflies here and there. You can see one of them right beside the flower on the front of the card and several places on the back :)

Stamps: Papirdesign - all the stamps on the background (except butterfly); Lissie Design - Butterfly
Papers: Selfmade on aquarelle paper; Unknown - offwhite cardstock
Others: Distress Ink; Twinkling H20; Printed sentiments; QuicKutz - swirls (flourish); Ric-rac ribbon and flowers from stash
------------------------------------------------

Yesterday went very well. I finished two cards so my son can bring them to a double birthday-celebration tonight. I'll show you the cards tomorrow. I'm very satisfied with them as I managed to use some grungeboard letters and numbers for the very first time.
I hope your day will be a good one. I have to make some more cards today :) How about you, will you be creative today? Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Hildegunn said...

Nydelig kort!
Herlig med sommerfuglene og swirlene!

Dot Scrap said...

Wauw Kristin.
This card is so fantastic beautiful. Love everything about it.

Wauw Kristin.
Hvor er det kort fantastisk smukt og flot. Jeg er vild med hver enkelt detalje.

Marte said...

Så fint dette er, Kristin! :) Lekre farger, og jeg er så svak for sommerfugler!
Berthe er mitt kallenavn fra jeg var liten :P
Hege og jeg har meldt oss på scrappetreff på Steffens, fredag 19. Har du sjekket det ut? Tror det finnes info på minneriket. Koselig om du hadde vært med! :)

nessy said...

beautifully stamped back ground kristin ~love the gold ,so very elegant~ amazing both inside and out
vanessa xx

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is just beautiful and stunning so elegant dear
Hugs Jacqui x