Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, June 01, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #34

I have made this birthdaycard for a girl becoming a teenager. My eldest son is going to a birthdayparty to a classmate on Friday.

This project is made entirely out of scrap papers. A friend of mine gave me lot of scraps which she won't use herself and I had fun playing with them to make the ones I picked last the whole card :)


Stamps: Whiff of Joy - girl ; Aud Design - text (front) ; Norsk Stempelblad - text (inside) ; Scrapmagasinet - personal stamp
Papers: Only scraps from my scrapbox
Others: QuicKutz - Tab and button (front and back); American Crafts - Rub-ons (swirl and flowers)
----------------------------------------------
The sketch I've used is Tanja's beautiful for Just Christmas and Birthdaycards' challenge this week. Please join us with one of your birthday- or christmascards :)
I hope you'll all have a great day. We have had some sunny days lately and it has been so nice to sit out on our terrace just relaxing. Well, I've worked on the finances for my company so I haven't had the time to relax until today.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

Hildegunn said...

Herlig kort du har laget, flotte farger!

Ønsker deg en flott dag!

Torill said...

Så søtt!!!
Flott pyntet på alle sider - og bare det imponerer meg!
Hærlig!

mueppi said...

Hi Kristin
Deine Karte ist wunderschön und ich liebe Deine Farben!
LG Gisela

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Søtt kort! Takk for titten inne hos meg. Godt å kunne lage litt "spenning" i hverdagen for noen! ;)

Ønsker deg ei riktig god uke! Her er jeg ikke så aktiv på hobbyfronten for tida - godt det også! ;)

Klem, Hege

Rastlinica said...

I love it! Beautiful card!!

nessy said...

gorgeous birthday card ~ love the papers (great gift) love all the detail
vanessa xx