Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #36

On Just Christmas and Birthdaycards today you can try out Mada's lovely sketch. I have turned it sideways to make it fit my image.

Since this card has a triangle on it I'll enter it on Allsorts Challenge Blog this week. The challenge over there is 'Triangles'!
I've used the scraps from making the triangle on the front to decorate the insides.

Receipe:
Stamps: Stempelglede - swirls, branches; Ditten & Datten - text; Scrapmagasinet - personal stamp; Whiff of Joy - Melinda reading book
Papers: Doodlebug Design - striped paper; Unknown - green paper; Bazzill Bling - dark green cardstock
Others: Gems from stash; Fiskars borderpunch; Spellbinders dies; Black embossingpowder; Distress Ink pads; DCWV - rub-ons
--------------------------------------------------

Monday morning and the sun is shining. I've walked my dogs and it was so nice to do that in the sun. I've become quite addicted to my morning walks now and I must say I can feel my mood improving when I come home after these walks. On the days when the sun shines I can feel my mood improve even more!! An extra bonus!!


Have a great start of your new week, and thanks for visiting my blog (again). Please come back tomorrow, then I'll show you how my christmascard using Mada's sketch turned out. ;)
Hugs, Kristin :)

9 comments:

Rosette said...

It is just gorgeous sweetie!! I'm in love with swirls and flourishes.. so I like it!!! :)

brenda said...

This is a beautiful card Kristin, lovely colours and DP's. Thank you for joining the fun at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Kristin, I love the way you have decorated the inside as well. Thanks for joining us this week.
Jackie

Hilde said...

Så herlig kort...tvers igjennom gjennomført...

Hanne said...

Nydelig kort! Flott motiv og nydelig oppsett!

Tusen takk for kjempekoselig kommentar på bloggen min! Det satt jeg stor pris på!

Hanne

Heather x said...

Beautiful card Kristin! Love the colours and how you have done inside to match, awesome.
*hugs* Heather x

Gro said...

Så stilig kort. Flott med trekanten både på forsiden og inni. Og nydelige farger.
Takk for at du deltar hos Allsort denne uka.

Gro.

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful card, inside and out, great job.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Kristin this is just beautiful and I love the colours you have used!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx