Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #36 again

I promised to show you my christmascard using Mada's lovely sketch #36 (JCBC), and here it is. I turned it to the other side this time, and I've decorated the edges of the papers with some swirls from Stempelglede. The text is embossed with black embossingpowder.
The leftovers from the triangle on the front are used to decorate the insides.

Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia - Edwin with sack; Stempelglede - swirls; Norsk Stempelblad - text (on front); Papirglede - text (inside); Scrapmagasinet - personal stamp
Papers: Papirglede - beige with snowcrystals; Papirdesign - red/white checked
Others: Gems from stash; Black embossingpowder; Twinkling H20; Distress Inks; Glitterglue
-----------------------------------------------------

I hope your day will be a good one. I'm going to a celebration of my oldest son and his classmates. They are leaving primary school this week and they have made a show for the parents tonight. I'm really looking forward to this, and I will have my camera in hand! That reminds me that I have to recharge the batteries of my videocamera. I have to record such an event!
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear, this is a truly stunning creation love your colour choice and beautiful colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Jorunn said...

Åå så herlig kort! Nydelig design og som altid vakkert pynta på alle sidene!

Klem,
Jorunn

nessy said...

well kristin both your xmas and birthday cards are just amazing using the sketch ~gorgeous papers,images and details!!
vanessa xx