Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, June 05, 2009

Old sketch from JCBC

This card is made using my sketch on JCBC, challenge #29. I had finished the front of the card till the right time, but then I lost my mojo and couldn't finish the rest of the card!! And I just couldn't show you the front of the card when the rest was missing, now could I?

Stamps: Unknown - Santa; Papirgleder - text (inside); Scrapmagasinet - personal stamp; Panduro - heart with stitched lines
Papers: Cardstock - white; DCWV - christmaspaper with pattern; drawingpaper and red paper
Others: Spellbinders; QuicKutz Metro skinni mini alphabet; Panduro - tag; buttons from my stash
-----------------------------------------------

It's so nice to finish up one of those unfinished projects laying around. I haven't got many of them, but I still have a couple of things that I need to finish up before I can be satisfied by myself.

It's Friday today, thank goodness. I think this is the best day of the week. Well, normally I do because then I can relax. Today my son is going to a birthdayparty and I have to drive him there. That means in and out of the house a couple of times after work.
Yesterday my youngest son was playing a football-match (soccer) and it started to rain and it was windy, and by the time the game was over and we could go home I was really cold it took me several hours to get the heat back to my body.
Well, hope everyone will have a great week-end. Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Marte said...

Hei min venn! :)
Takk for koselig kommentar. Joda, jeg har blitt med i Sukkersøtt gjengen, og det er så morsomt! :)
Jeg koser meg veldig med oppgaven, altså!
Hvordan går det med deg? Jeg er klar for ny kreativ kveld snart, gleder meg til den 18.
Kortet ditt er veldig fint, Kristin - jeg liker godt oppsettet! (Men jeg er litt skeptisk til jul i Juni :P) Hihi..
Flink er du uansett da ;)
Godklem til deg!

nessy said...

well worth the wait kristin!! fabby xmas card ~love all the detail ~hope you too have a great weekend!!
vanessa xx

Heidi said...

Takk for den koselige kommentaren i bloggen min, og for at du linker til meg. Herlige kort du lager! Ha en fin helg:-) Heidi

cats whiskers said...

Stunning card, wonderful colours, image and embellishments, Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x