Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Paperbag-card and a blog candy coming up

Yuhu! Congratulations to me!! I have my blogoversary today!! 2 years I've been blogging now, and I'v written nearly 400 posts (398 to be exact). And the best part is that you can come celebrate me tomorrow!!! I've made a blog candy, but I just need to collect the goodies and take a picture of them. I'll show you tomorrow. Be patient and come back then.


But don't leave until you've seen my latest creation. I had a crop in my shop yesterday and I made a paperbag-card. It's supposed to look like a back-pack, but I'm not sure if I succeeded. I had some great help from both Marte and Mona (tusen takk, kjære venner!) as they gave me some ideas and some small but neccessary supplies for the back-pack. :)

The front. You can lift the upper flap, it's closed with a small magnet.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tim Holtz - bird on branch, weeds/straws
Papers: 7Gypsies - stripey paper
Others: Ribbon from Mona's stash; "Hinges" from Martes stash; Printed words and sentiments
------------------------------------------------

My oldest son is giving this "back-pack" to his teacher today. It's filled with peanuts/raisin-mix, and a couple of chocolates (Freia Melkesjokolade & Kvikk-Lunsj). This is snack that is very good to bring on a hike and to have as extra "fuel". This special teacher loves hiking and that's why I made a "back-pack" and this type of snack is what he has let his pupils bring on trips like hiking in the woods, ski-trips, field-trips. It's kind of a "joke" between him and his pupils.


Before you all leave my blog I want to let you know that Aud Kirsten has a great blog candy. Pop over to her blog to see what you can win. And when you're there please look at her super creations as well.
Thanks for looking, and don't forget to come back tomorrow!
Hugs, Kristin :)

7 comments:

Torill said...

Så flott pose!!!
Kjempesnedig med litt nødproviant:0)
Det stempelet med fugl og kvist var knallfint!!
Ha en super fredag og ei god helg!
Og grattis med jubileum!!!!

Mona Underdal Loktu said...

Grattis med jubileum da :-), og takk for en koselig kveld i går.

Hildegunn said...

Herlig pose!
Gratulerer med 2årsdag!
Jeg kommer gjerne tilbake og feirer litt!

Ønsker deg en flott helg!

Marte said...

Takk for koselig kommentar, Kristin! :) Hadde det veldig koselig hos deg i går - nesten trist at det er sommerferie ;)
Sekken ble kjempestilig - kan tenke meg den falt i smak!

God helg, kos deg med "fri" og hundene! :)

nessy said...

wow your sons teacher is going to love this ~how clever are you?? filled with goodies as well ~perfect
vanessa xx

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Heidi said...

Denne var jo bare helt fantastisk vennen - og ikke minst var jo dette en glimrende ide.

Håper du har hatt en fin helg så langt?
Og kanskje en kreativ en også?

Klemmer fra
Heidi