Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Winebottletag

I have a friend who helped me tremendously with the taxpapers for my company (I have big troubles filling in all these forms alone!) and as a 'thank you- gift' I gave her a bottle of wine and a tag to go with it.

I recently bought the owlpapers from Panduro and just couldn't resist using them. I totally fell in love with the cute owl and the bright colours.

I stamped a little tag with the text 'Thank you' on and tied it to the small border (wich is cut out of one of the papers from Panduro). The big owl is also cut out of one of the papers from Panduro. I have used 3D-foam to stick it to the tag. On the reverse I've put a tag to write a personal message.
Stamps: Making Memories - tag (on the back); Aud Design - small tag (on front), text.
Papers: Bazzill Bling - yellow cardstock; Panduro - owlpapers
-------------------------------------------------
I have been busy finishing some other cards as well, but I'm not able to show them all to you yet as some of them are DT-card for next week's challenge on JCBC. I can finally relax and get some cards done now that the taxpapers are done. I've had that hanging over me for some time now and I feel so good since they are done!!!
I hope you'll have a great time wherever you are. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you'll come back soon :)
Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Hvor er den vinflaske-tak fuldstændig fantastisk. Den ugle er bare så fin.