Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Christmascard - JCBC #38

Finally, my christmascard using this week's sketch on Just Christmascard and Birthdaycard. I love this cute angel, I think it's from Anita's. I've coloured it with Twinkling H20. The ticket (text) is from KH Design, I have sprayed it with some glimmer mist. Papers from DCWV. Insides with text from Stempelglede.
The paper on the back was so nice with the candy cane so I had to place my personal stamp a bit on the side.

It was fun to make some round cards. Thanks for the sketch, Janina!
-------------------------------------------------

We are melting over here today. It's around 30 degrees and for me that is way to hot!! I could need an airconditioner now.
Don't forget my blogoversary candy. Tomorrow I'll announce the winner but if you haven't join you still have some time to do so!
Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Aud Kirsten said...

Nydelig kort:)

En av følgerene skulle få en liten overraskelse, og der ble du trukket ut som vinner.