Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Summery birthdaycard

This is a birthdaycard for a special brother-in-law. His birthday is coming up soon. The sailboat image is a stamp I borrowed from a friend. I have coloured it using colour pencils. Corners are a stamp from Lissie Design. Lace, ribbon and dew drops from stash.
Insides with spellbinders' scalloped circles. I've put a drop of glitterglue in between the bows. Text stamp from Kort i hodet "Have a nice day!"

Personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet.
------------------------------------------------

Today I have to pack up all my things before I leave on holidays. We are travelling by car with both the dogs and the guinnea pig. We have planned to go to Norway's highest mountain, Galdhøpiggen (2469 meters), and I cross my fingers that we'll have nice weather this day. Apart from that we have decided to visit both my parents-in-law and my mother.

Have a great summer everyone. If I get the chance to be on the internet I'll post something, but if not I won't be back until the end of this month.

Hugs, Kristin :)

7 comments:

Hildegunn said...

Lekkert og sommerlig kort!
Veldig flott seilbåt du har brukt!

Ønsker deg en flott ferietur, lykke til med bestigningen av Galdhøpiggen!

Klem

Ori said...

nice combo, soft blue and the blink blink, love especially this part "Personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet"

Have a sunny summer holiday!

Dot Scrap said...

endu et smukt kort. Flot , elegant og enkelt.

Pia said...

Lækkert sommerkort

sukes7 said...

beautiful cards and gorgeous designs luv sue x

Rastlinica said...

it's a lovley boat!!!

Lissie said...

Flott og sommerlig kort! :)