Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Wedding card

A wedding card for a customer. I really had a hard time making this card. The customer wanted the special shape on her card (I had made one for her before so she knew what I was capable of making :)) She wanted something summery and romantic since the wedding will be later this month.

I've used a stamp from Kort & Godt Hobby (image) and then embossed it in black. The text (from KH Design) is also embossed. The names and the date are made by using a QuicKutz alphabet. The flowers are stamps from Magnolia which I have coloured with Twinkling H20 and cut out. Some of them are put on 3D-foam pads to stand out a little.
This is how the card looks like from the side when it's folded.

And this is the card folded out.
The upper left panel has a lace with hearts. I've put some pearl flowers on it and a ribbon with a golden charm.

The upper right panels are covered with a text saying "When to hearts meet a star is lit which shows the way to happiness". The hearts are put on 3D pads and covered with diamond glaze. The rings and the text "Happiness" is embossed both in gold and black. More cut-out flowers.

Lower left panels are decorated with a frame (stamp from Papirdesign) with QuicKutz letters in gold and green. The tickets are a stamp from KH Design and says "Real love lasts forever".

On the last panel I've put a white paper for my customer to write something herself. The corner swirls are a stamp from KH Design. I've coloured in using a gold gel pen.

The back is covered with lace which I have sprayed with pink Glimmer Mist.

I just saw that Sukkersøtt has a perfect challenge for me to participate in with this card, Wedding projects, challenge #46.


I hope you alle will have a great day. I am really hot here I'm sitting. I'm sure it's as hot inside my office as outdoors, which meens it's about 30 degrees. Sweat is running down my back (and some other places too :) ).


Bye for now!
Hugs, Kristin :)

7 comments:

Gry-Heidi said...

Sååå lekkert, Kristin!! Kjempestilig bretteknikk også! Må prøves :)

Hvis det er noen trøst, så renner jeg bort på jobben om dagen også:))

God sommer!!

Klem, Gry-Heidi :)

Sivic said...

Nydelig bryllupskort, like lekkert inni som utenpå!!

Aud Kirsten said...

WOW, dette var kjempelekkert, stilig bretteteknikk!

Pia said...

Såååå nydeligt og smukt kort, lækkert lækkert

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Sikke et smukt kort. Alt er bare så perfekt lavet. Jeg er sikker på brudeparret bliver lykkelige for det kort.
Sikke mange skønne detaljer du har fået med.

Bente said...

Bloggtittelen din sier sannheten!! Du er virkelig kreativ:=)

Maya said...

Så lekkert bryllupskort,Kristin!!
Herlig brette teknikk og nydelige papirer!!
Klem fra Maya:)