Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 02, 2009

The winner of my blogoversary candy

I have now drawn the lucky winner. I put all the names in a hat and the lucky winner is....


CHRISSY

Please e-mail me your address so I can send you the candy soon (kangelo@online.no ).


I am so sorry for not being able to give each and every one of you a candy. I am thankful for every visitor I get and would have loved to give you something. But I will send all of you who joined the draw a big THANK YOU!!


Have a great day wherever you are!


Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thanks so much! I look forward to getting some "happy mail"!!!

Carole RB said...

Congrats Chrissy