Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Another birthdaycard for a twin

This is the pink version of yesterday's blue card. I've also used a different font on the letters and numbers I printed from my computer, and a more girly border punch on the edges. My customer didn't like the way this font made the number zero, because it's got a line going through it, and this way it ressembles the Norwegian letter Ø. I did understand what she meant but couldn't do anything to solve it. I have sent the card in the mail and didn't have any time to send her something new. She wouldn't do anything herself to cover it up with something else.

The border punch is the famous Martha Stewart doily lace punch. I just love it. I've seen it on a lot of cards on several blogs but haven't been able to buy it myself, until last week. Then I finally was able to order it from Papirloftet. Jippey!!

















Tonight we're going to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I hope the temperature will be nice so we can open up the doors to the terrace and still be warm enough.


Hugs to all of you from me!


Kristin :)

3 comments:

Kath said...

fabulous card Kristin....happy anniversary and look forward to seeing what you do with your new Christmas Penny Black....hugs kath xxxxx

mangelos63 said...

Thank you for the nice card you sent to my husband. He wants you to know he liked it very much and that the effort you put in making the card makes him speechless. Hugs to you all from us here.

Lissie said...

Så stilig og flott kort! :)