Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Art Pieces #31

This is my attempt on Art Pieces challenge #31 to make an ATC in only 10 minutes. I had the stuff laying around on my desk from the last card I made (and which I finished only some minutes before I made this ATC). I've made the background paper myself (for a christening card). I splashed some Distress Ink colours on an aquarelle paper and finished it off with a splash of Glimmer Mist. So this paper is shimmering!!


Well, this is all for now. Have a great evening everyone.

Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Gro said...

En virkelig yndig ATC, ja:) Kjempesøt bakgrunn.
Så fint at du likte utfordringen!

Takk for at du deltar!

Klem, Gro

Gry-Heidi said...

Denne var kjempesøt! Nydelig bakgrunn!

Takk for at du deltar :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi