Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Birthdaycard - JCBC #42

I have used this week's sketch on Just Christmas and Birthdaycards to make a birthdaycard one of my customers ordered. It is for a man turning 40 years, he is a twin and my customer wanted the card to be blue. The card for the other twin, who is a woman, is pink and I'll show it to you later.

I have made the background paper myself. I sprayed some glimmer mist on aquarelle paper and used a paintbrush and water to smudge it all out. Then I used several stamps to make a random pattern on the paper when everything had dried. This is the card from the side.
This is the card when it's opened up.Upper left panel. Upper right panels.
Close-up of the numbers. They are put on 3D-foam pads to stand out from the rest of the text.Lower left panels. Also here the numbers are put on 3D-foam pads.Lower right panel. Some space to write a personal message.The back of the card.
Hope your day will be a good one.
Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Hvilket skønt kort. Rigtig god ide, men at lave et blåt og en pink til et par tvillinger. Som altid bliver jeg inspireret at af kigge på dine flotte projekter.
Du er så dygtig.

Linda said...

flott kort! digget brettemåten :)takk for ideen, må prøve meg på et sånt kort engang :) :)