Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Boys' birthdaycards

These cards I made yesterday. My youngest son was going to a party for two boys in his class, and the celebrated the day on the football-arena so they could see a game between the local club, Stabæk and the team from the other side of Oslo, Vålerenga. Stabæk won I my son and his classmates were satisfied :)

I made the backgroundpaper a long time ago, but I just haven't remembered to use it. Now I decided to make two really quick cards. The boy with the ball is a Panduro stamp. I received the images as a gift from Dorte (thank you, dear friend). The blue clip on top of the left side is there to stick some money as a gift for the birthdayboys.

I decorated the back with a fotball-stamps. It is meant to look as the ball is moving from the left to the right by bouncing on the circle at the bottom.

Gee, I am so tired today. I've had several late nights in a row. On Saturday I didn't go to bed until 3.15 a.m. and that is a bit to late for me...... I am just too old for late nights. I love to meet friends, but when I stay up late I am "damaged" for the whole next week.
The sun is shining right now. It really looked as if it was going to rain this morning so I'm quite surprised. Positively surprised :)
Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

Pia said...

beautiful and cool boycard

Lise said...

Skikkelig herlig med fotballen som spretter på baksida! Det var lurt! ;) Håper du får en fin uke selv om du er trett. :)

eba said...

Det var jo skikkelig flotte og passende kort. Jeg har også dette stempelet. LIker det godt! ;)