Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, August 03, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #41

It's still Monday, and Mondays mean time for a christmascard or a birthdaycard with a new sketch over at Just Christmas and Birtdaycards. I have made the sketch this week. Please hop over to the JCBC-blog to have a look at the sketch and join us with a card. Alota Stamps has sponsored this week's prize!! (By the way, you have 2 weeks to make a card since it's still vacation!)

My christmascard is made with an image from Magnolia. I've borrowed one of sweet Marte's stamps :) The girl is coloured using Distress Inks. The heart she is holding is covered with a layer of Diamond Glaze. The text is a stamp from Ditten & Datten. The gingercookies in the lower right corner are QuicKutz cookie-cutter dies. Flower, button and ribbons from stash. The background paper is from Papirdesign. On the left side I've put two tags and I've stamped one Gingercookie-recipe, and a text saying something like "This christmascard is filled with gingercookies, warmth by the fire and excitement... A very, merry christmas to you and yours!"
On the right side I put a white sheet which I've cut with my Spellbinders dies. I've decorated with some gingercookies.
The red backgroundpaper is from DCWV.
Some more gingercookies on the back, together with my personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet. Same backgroundpaper as on front.
--------------------------------------------------

The vacation is over, and it has been over for a week now!! I can't say I have come into the swing of things again yet. Still being lazy, just reading books for hours! I just love it!!!

During vacation we went hiking up to Norway's highest mountain, Galdhøpiggen, 2469 meters above sealevel. The trip was fantastic, although I was exhausted and only had 15 minutes to spend on the top before we had to return. I'll show you some pictures from the trip later.
We also went to a very famous place called Besseggen. It's not as high as the Galdhøpiggen, but still the trip is longer. I've been on this place before, but that was 14 or 15 years ago!!
I haven't made anything crafty for the last four weeks. Now I need to make some cards so I will show you when I finish them. One of the cards is a christeningcard/baptizingcard for a customer's grandchild.
Have a great evening everyone.
Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Angella said...

Åååå så søtt julekort Kristin... Nesten så jeg gleder meg litt til jul allerede:)

Ha en fortsatt fin uke:)

Angella

Pia said...

super sødt julekort

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Hvor er det et flot julekort du har lavet. Jeg kommer helt i julehumør her midt om sommeren.
Jeg håber du har modtaget en lille pakke med motiver fra mig af.
Dorte

Lise said...

Et kjempefint julekort Kristin! Beundrer deg som lager julekort på denne tiden av året! :)