Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Male birthdaycard

This birthdaycard was made for a customer. She wanted a card for a man turning 70 years today. The man has always loved hunting so that's why I chose this imagestamp from KH Design. I've stamped the image on glossy paper with StazOn. The text says something like "Wishing you a great day" and I've embossed it in white with glitter. Around the text I've put a frame from Papirdesign. Also this one is embossed. Letters and numbers are QuicKutz alphabet (cookie cutters). I don't remember the name of it. I've put some Diamond Glaze on top to make it stand out more. Insides.

The left fold. I've used some stickers to decorate it.
The right fold. I've decorated with some rub-ons in the corners of the photo. Under the photo is a sticker.



I forgot to take a picture of the back of the card, but it was very simple, only with the green backgroundpaper and my personal stamp.


It's amazing how time flies. I have had some busy days. After the boys started school and activities the days are filling up and I haven't got a lot of time to do some crafting. This week-end I do hope to squeeze in some time to make some cards though. I really need to make a confirmation card for a boy which will have his confirmation next week-end. It's the son of some good friends of us. I still remember this boy as a baby! :)



Have a great afternoon where you are. It would be nice to hear from you. Thanks for looking. I promise to get better at visiting you blogs. I've been hopeless lately.




Hugs,
Kristin :)

3 comments:

Pia said...

wow et super cool kort

nessy said...

wow kristin ~ what a very clever card ~just perfect ~as always inside and out!
vanessa xx
thanks for your kind words, dear friend

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristin i hope you are well hunny. Sorry its been a while since ive been by, i dont know where the time goes. Im constantly behind with things these days. I am loving this card what lovely detail both inside and out. Hope you have a lovely day, hugs Linda x