Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #46

Ooops, I almost forgot to post my DT-card on JCBC this week. I have had the front of this card finished quite a long time, but then I kind of lost my mojo to finish the card completely. My photo of the card is a bit pale, but I hope you can get an impression of it. It's actually a not so exciting card, but I just love this House Mouse stamp. I've coloured the image with pencils so the colours are pretty weak and that's why it's so pale.
On the insides I've put some felt flowers. I've put some glitter glue on the edges of the flower to make them sparkle a bit.

Really simple back of the card with my personal stamp.

Hope you all will find some time to join us on Just Christmas and Birthdaycards this week. The sketch is fun to work with and you can either make a birthdaycard or a christmascard. If you've got the time and the mojo is with you why don't you enter one of each!!!! :)



Have a great evening.



Kristin :)

8 comments:

Angella said...

Så nydelig motiv Kristin...flott kort:)

Angella

Dot Scrap said...

Utroligt smukt kort og motiv.
Som altid farvelagt super flot.
Jeg er også vild med det mønstrede papir.

amatørfotografen said...

Tusen takk for kjempekoselig hilsen hos meg, det satte jeg stor pris på :) Så utrolig flotte kort du lager! Og masse fine bilder her også ser jeg.

Ha en flott kveld videre :)

Rach said...

a wonderful card Kristin, love the image it is so sweet. hugs rachxx

Maya said...

Åhhh for ett herlig motiv!!
Så utrolig herlig ansikts-utrykk på den musa :)
Lekkert mønsterpapir også!!
Ha en fortsatt flott søndag,
klem fra Maya :)

Marte said...

Jeg setter stor pris på deg, Kristin!

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie this is just so sweet, love that image and the papers are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Ninchen said...

what a cute card...love the colours and your insidedeco ;o)

xoxo janina