Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ATC swap

These are my ATCs for a swap arranged on Art Pieces' blog. The theme was Autumn and it was due yesterday. I've sent five of them and have kept one myself. I've put some Diamond Glaze on the tree and on the text.






Hope you all are doing great. We have got some grey weather today but I'm not complaining. We have had a great autumn so far here where I live.


Kristin :)

2 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Krisitn sorry ive not been by for a while, im so behind with my blog hopping. I love your cards they look very autumnal! love the photos above too of your sons! what handsome young men they are too! Hope you have a fabulous day hugs Linda x

Heather x said...

OOhhhh these are scrumptious hun, love the Autumnal colours and the lovely trees :0)
*hugs* Heather x