Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #47

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards is having a great sketch made by Mada this week. I've made a birthdaycard for a man turning 40, and it's a customer who has ordered the card. The birthdayman is enjoying riding his bike a lot so that's why I've used my bike stamp again. I've decorated the insides with a balloon stamp to make it really festive. And the calendar stamp makes it easy to put a ring around the month and the actual date. The text stamp says "One year older, but still young in body and soul".
I've put another bike image on the back of the card and I've written my name around the edges.

Today we have a beautiful autumn day her where I live. I love this time of year, and the days are so good when I can enjoy the nice weather and the beautiful colours.
Have a great day everyone.
Kristin :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

Kjempe flott! Likte fargene godt :)
klemmm

Pia said...

super sejt kort, nydelige farver

Vibeke said...

Nydelig!! Virkelig et flott kort Kristin:)

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Det var et litt kult kort Kristin :-), likte de scalloped kantene ved siden av hverandre :-) SMART.

Og nei ingen bursdag i helgen :-)