Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #49

Finally, here is the card I made for Just Christmas and Birthdaycards ongoing challenge. I've just been too busy to post it here on my blog. Sorry for the delay, but there is still time to enjoy making a card with Karin's sketch.

I've used a digistamp we were sponsored with, and this is my first time using a digistamp. I don't think my printer uses ink that is waterproof. When I put some glitterglue on the white sashing the black lines started to "bleed". Yay!




With the new blog layout I've got some problems moving the pictures after I've posted them so this one was kind of "stuck" to the bottom here. :)

I hope you all will have a great day. I'm off to work soon and today I have to work late. Will be home approx. 21.30 Hrs.

Kristin :)

6 comments:

Linda said...

Kjempe flott kort, nydelige papirer :)

Anette said...

For en nydelig blogg du har!! Så mye lekkert du lager! Elsket dette kortet! Så rent og fint!!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Herlig julekort, Kristin! Så flott digistamp og skjønne papirer!
ha ei god helg, der du er! :) klem

Janne said...

Koselig julekort. Herlige farger:D

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Dette var skikkelig julete! Stilig er det!

Pia said...

så lækkert julekort