Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmascard again









Yet another simple christmascard for the christmas-bazaar that was held last Sunday. Hopefully someone liked it and bought it. :)

I celebrated my own 40th birthday this weekend. It was so nice to have a lot of friends over for a nice dinner. We sat for hours just talking and eating. I got some really nice gifts and a lot of homemade beautiful cards!! I really love receiving homemade cards!! Of course I loved the presents I received as well :)

I haven't been feeling well lately. My sinuses are complaining and I feel kind of stuffed. On top of that my back is hurting and it is painfull to stand up. But I will not be able to relax for some days. I have to get all the christmaspresents ready to post them. I love the Christmas season, but it does give us a lot of extra things to do. We all have such high expectations for this season!


Well, have a great day and thanks for looking.


Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.

Endnu et skønt og smukt julekort fra dig af. Du er bare så dygtig.
Det er skønt med alle de julefarver du har brugt.

Sivic said...

Gratulerer med overstått!!
Flotte kort du har laget også!!