Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Happy Birthday to Marte









I know a sweet girl, or maybe I can call her a young lady, who is turning 25 today. I want to wish her a very happy birthday and I hope she will enjoy her day. I know her sweet fiancé has planned a very special treat for her today and I'm sure the day will be a day she'll remember with pleasure! He asked me to make a card he can give her today and it was fun to make a card for a special crafting friend. It was kind of scary too, because I know my friend is a very good cardmaker herself.

December came with cold weather. We had minus 4 degrees Celsius this morning and I had to wrap myself up a bit more this morning when I walked the dogs. I will have to scrape ice from the car windows when I leave for work.

Have a great day, and thanks for looking.

Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

Marte said...

Kjære, kjære Kristin - tusen takk for dette flotte kortet! Jeg har tittet og bladd i det flere ganger, det er så søtt og koselig! Jeg ser at du har tenkt på meg når du har laget det :) Tusen takk min venn, jeg gleder meg til i kveld!

Stor klem fra "gamla"

♥ Kari ♥ said...

Så nydelig dette var!!
Herlige farger og lekre detaljer!!
Skjønner godt at Marte ble glad for dette!!

Ha en kjempeflott dag!
Klemmer fra Kari

Lissie said...

Nydelig! Ha en koselig førjulstid!