Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Invitation and placecard

This is the invitation I made for my big birthdayparty in beginning of December. I wanted to celebrate myself and I wanted to make an invitiation for my own birthdayparty. I have made so many invitations for others but this was first time making something for myself.


On the right side I stuck the printed invitation. I forgot to take a photo of it after I had printed it.


The back, with my personal stamp.


This is all the invitations I made.


This is the placecard. I made them the day the party was and when I sat there my husband asked me if it was neccessary to have placecards. Duh, yes, of course. I'm having a party and I have been looking forward to making this for my own party!!!! Such a silly question!!


Details of the embellishment.



Today I'm going to decorate the rest of my house. My sons and I decorated the tree on Monday evening and it's so nice to feel the Christmas spirit coming to the house. Yesterday my sons decorated the gingerbread house we made last Sunday. I'm so proud of having such big boys now, because it's so nice when they are able to help and manage alone and do a great job! I can just help them start a job and then they will finish it without me around.

I can't promise to be back on the blog for the next day or so. Tomorrow I will work from 10.00 till 13.00, and after that I will relax and celebrate Christmas Eve. I doubt I will sit down in front of the computer.

So;

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!

Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Angella said...

Hei Kristin...
Takk for nok et kreativt år...håper du får noen flotte juledager.

juleklem fra Angella