Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #52












I've used Andrea's lovely sketch to make this birthdaycard for a boy turning 13 years.

If you want to join us with a birthdaycard or a christmascard please hop over to Just Christmas and Birthdaycard's challengeblog. You can win some lovely digi-stamps!

On one of the insides I've made a pocket to put some money in.
On the back I've used my brand new personal stamp that I ordered from Scrapmagasinet. I simply love it!


It's only three more days until Christmas Eve. I'm reallly looking forward to the dinner that special day; ribs of lamb (pinnekjøtt). Yum! My husband always prepares this meal while I decorate the table. I love the relaxed time before the meal and we can feel how eager the kids are to open their presents, but they know that they have to wait till after the desert before they can lay their hands on any of the gifts.

Have a lovely Monday and thanks for looking.

Hugs, Kristin :)

No comments: