Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My youngest son's birthdaycard

When my youngest son turned 11 in end of November I made this card for him. It's pretty much a copy of the card I made for his elder brother. I just couldn't make two completely different cards, but they couldn't be totally alike either.

This is the front of the card.


This is how it is when you open it up. On the right there's space to write a personal message.


This is the back of the card.


This is the other side of it. The card has a total of six pages to decorate. :)


The card when it's open from one side.


The card when it's open on the other side.


Today has been a very relaxing day. I have been mostly indoors, but has also enjoyed the snow we got yesterday. When you've got dogs you just can't stay indoor the whole day, you know. :)

I have eaten so much nice food the last two days and even though it's soon bed time my stomach is so full. Normally I hardly eat after dinner, but today I've eaten a lot of cookies and sweets and fruit. I will have to roll instead of walking if I continue like this the next days of the holidays. I know there will be more yummy food coming up!

I guess some of you already know that I will close down my shop in Hosle in January. I haven't said it out loud here in my blog but I guess the ones visiting my webshop has noticed the sale I've had there for the last couple of months. Once I announced the sale I had tons of orders coming in and since I'm alone packing everything it's been hard for me to help all the customers as fast as I would have wished for. On top of that I've started to work part time in a women's clothes shop so I haven't had time to pack my orders every day.

It was hard for me to come to the conclusion that I just had to close down my shop. I've used days, weeks, months to tell myself that I would be better off closing it down. Even though that meant that I had to abandon my dream. My old dream of being a shop owner, being my own boss. My dream of being a successfull shop owner. I have failed big time and it really hurts to realize that I just don't have what it takes to create something big from scratch. I'm a big failure!

Those have been my thoughts for a long time now. I think maybe I'm not totally at the bottom anymore, mentally I mean. I have worked myself some inches upwards, but there's a long way up to the top where I used to be. On my way up I will have to shed all the weight I've gained both physically and mentally. I know that my journey back to the top will be hard and I guess I will fall down again, but hopefully I want fall all the way down to the bottom again.

So, my dear blog friends, by being this honest to you all, I hope I will be able to give you more of myself when it comes to creativity too. I know I will have to struggle with my business for the next couple of years, tax wise I mean. But hopefully I will free up some time to enjoy life and creativity more than I have been for the last years. I really look forward to show you what I create.

Thanks for looking and reading, and thanks for being there for me.

Enjoy life where you are.

Hugs, Kristin :)

No comments: