Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, January 08, 2010

Christmas gifttags


The background is a stamp from Magnolia with the notes and text for Silent Night. The stars are stamped with a stamp from Penny Black.


The backround is a textstamp from Kort & Godt Hobby with the text for the Norwegian christmassong "Deilig er jorden" (my favourite christmassong). The stars are stickers I received from a blog candy I won last year.


The same stars and background stamp as before but in a different combination.



All the tags above looks like these on their back. The text stamps are from Stempelglede.


Here I have used the same background stamp from Magnolia but with angelstickers and text stickers.


The back is a stamp from Ditten& Datten which I have cut around the edge to make a tag.


These tags are stamps from House Mouse and I have coloured in using colour pencils.


To make the House Mouse tags sturdy I glued them on to red cardstock and then I stamped a text on the back (from Ladybugandfriends) and two stars (from Stempelglede).


This tag was the first tag I tried to make this evening and the one I was least satisfied with. I used a textstamp from Else Irene Mehling and around the edges I stamped some leaves from Stempelglede. The picture is really poor sorry.


I used the same tag stamp from Ditten & Datten to make the back.

All these tags I made one evening I visited a crafting friend just in the beginning of December last year. I was really nice to sit down and be creative together with some new people.


We are freezing our butts off for the time being here where I live. We had minus 19 degrees this morning outside, and inside it was only 16 degrees. That's really cold. I feel like I want to hibernate and wake up in three months! I'm just not made for the cold weather!!

Hope you are doing great. Thanks for looking!

Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Marte said...

Hei min søte venn. Jeg savner deg og våre koselige stunder. Kan vi få det til igjen snart?

Tusen takk for koselig kommentar, det varmet på en iskald dag...

Gode klemmer til gode deg!

nessy said...

wow kristin you made so many tags ~they are fab!! sounds like you had a good creative evening with your friend!!
happy new year dear friend!!
vanessa xx
ps it is -7 here and for us that is very cold indeed ~and my boys got some snow a few days ago ~they were so happy!!;~)