Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Joakim's birthdaycard

I made this card for my nephew's birthday. He turned 12 years yesterday, but I made the card in December.






I also made a almost similar card for a boy in my oldest son class which has cancer, but I forgot to take picture of that card. I used the same image and papers but the set-up was different.

We have still very cold weather here. Almost minus 20 degrees in the mornings. Gee, I have to dress up so much to prevent getting cold when I go out that I use ten extra minutes just to get dressed!! Winter is lovely but it doesn't have to be this cold!!

I have to make a couple of cards now and hopefully I will have enough inspiration after visiting some blogs. I might find a challenge or two which will fit as well :)

Have a great Saturday and thanks for visiting.

Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Gratulerer med en 12åring i hus! :D

Kjempe koselig kort du har laget til ham! :)

Marte said...

Nydelige som alltid spør du meg ;)

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Super skønt kort.
Det er rigtig flot med det stribede papir og motivet passer perfekt til.
jeg er sikker på han blev glad for kortet.
Knus

nessy said...

amazing "boy" card kristin ~love the colours and that sweet image ~perfect!!~love the calendar circle!!
got a few "boy" cards myself to do!!
vanessa xx