Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Penny Black Saturday challenge #83 - sketch 1

Our neighbours got their new babyboy just before christmas and I bought the little one a thing and I made this card to go with the gift.

I found that I liked the sketches over on Penny Black Saturday challenge and since I had this cute baby stamp from Penny Black I thought that I would give it a try. I've coloured the image with Twinkling H2O so it's shining really nice.
All the papers are from my box with scraps.

On the left side the text translates; "There arrived a little prince, the cutest there is."

I used my personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet on the back.

Tonight I will be working late. Before I go I have to finish up some cards for two teenage boys. My oldest son is going to a dobbel birthdayparty tonight and he got the invitation yesterday. I'll show you the cards later, but I'll tell you that they are simple since I didn't have much time to make them.


Thanks for looking, and have a great Friday!

Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Kath said...

beautiful card kristin...love the colour combo and your cute image...love how you decorated the whole card......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card kristin - adorable stamp and I love your colour scheme and how you have carried it over all the sides. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Dette kortet er nydelig Kristin!

Lissie said...

Så skjønt og flott kort!
Ha en god helg! :)

kate said...

Titter bare innom for å ønske deg og dine ei fortsatt fin helg:)
Søtt kort forresten:)
Klæm:)