Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two similar cards for boys













My oldest son called me at work one day and asked if it was okey for him to go to a birthdayparty for two boys the next day. "Of course!", I said, but then I started to panic; "I haven't got two cards for boys!!" I didn't even have one card. That meant I had to make two really quick cards, and this is what I came up with.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

Marte said...

Flotte kort fra deg, som vanlig! Du er god på farger, ordentlig freshe bursdagskort! :)

Håper du har det bra, og at vi kan sees snart?

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

2 great cards hunny i love them both. Belated wishes for 2010 i hope you are well hunny. Have a great week, hugs Linda x

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
2 super skønne drenge kort. Du er bare så dygtig.
jeg har selv meget svært ved at lave drenge kort.