Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Boy's card

The front. The dog and the boy are put on 3D-foam to give the card more dimension.

The tag. The giraffe was given to me by a good blogging friend.

The back. I made it really simple.

Another quick card. Sometimes I feel that I only have a couple of hours to prepare a card after my son come home with a birthdaypartyinvitation. I wish more people could hand out their invitations earlier!!

Luckily I had the images already coloured in, and I decided to make a criss-cross card since I know they are easy to make but they look really cool and advanced.

With this card I will join ABC challenge's latest challenge as their theme is "O is for One paper". I can hear you say "But I can see two papers" and then I can tell you that the light green paper is the back of the dark bluegreenish paper. So I've only used one paper!! *hehehe*


Well, I hope you will have a great day. It's snowing where I am, and I'm going to the dentist soon :)
Thanks for looking.

Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så koselig et kort!! :) Helt herlige motiver! Tusen takk for koselig kommentar og ønske om god bedring - det varmer!! Synes jo denne "skrotten " her er altfor mye plaget av sykdom... Pøser på med vitaminer og den slags og prøver å holde ekstra fokus på å leve sunt, på alle måter.

Nå er det også ekstra fokus på studier her hos meg. Håper alt er vel på dine kanter! God klem, Hege

Marte said...

Så kult guttekort, stilig med giraffen som titter frem! :)

Ha en fin kveld, vennen.
Klem fra Marte

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and such grerat images.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

m3 ds real said...

Beautiful card having different theme. Looks little funny too. Thanks for sharing it.

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Hvor er det bare et smukt kort. Dejlig drenget og hvor er den giraf altså bare fin.
Super flotte detaljer.
jeg er bare vild med det kort.
Dejlig weekend.
Dorte

Inger Marie said...

Så herlig kort Kristin :)
Sjiraffen var jo bare mega skjønn!
Ha en god helg.
Klem