Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #56

Yesterday was time for another sketch over on Just Christmas and Birthdaycards. Linda has made a great sketch for us to play with. I decided to make another birthdaycard for a male. I am always short of cards for males, both boys and men. I realized that I have lots of cards for females, but not a single card for a male. So here I go.

(I'm of course very sorry for posting my card late.)






Here is Linda's fantastic sketch. Please join us with a birthdaycard or a christmascard, you have time until the 28th February.


If you still wonder why you should join us I can tell you that you can win a great prize;
You have the chance of winning one of the fabulous new downloads from Tracy at the Creative Cottage Designs. The papers are a collection on pink and black accompanied with printable flowers, shoes and handbags.

(Linda will offer a different prize to the winner if the winner isn't able to use the downloads.)


Now, please go and make a card for our challenge. We would love to see you join our challenge this week.


I want to join A Spoon Full of Sugar's latest challenge which is Spring Time. I think the colours I've used on my card is kind of springish, and the leaves I've stamped all over the card makes it a bit springish as well.


Have a great day, and thanks for looking.

Hugs, Kristin :)

7 comments:

Inger Marie said...

så stilig gutte kort du har laget Kristin :)
Lenge siden jeg har besøkt bloggen din, må bli litt flinkere til det.
håper du har det bra :)
God klem

mueppi said...

What a stunning card, Angelo!
Hugs Gisela

nessy said...

fabby "male" card ~ love the embossing with little edwin!!
my boys are on holiday this week ~so decided we needed a good tidy of their rooms ~lewis said now he is not a baby any more he wanted to get rid of all his toys (yes he will be 6 this week)~ so have had no crafting time at all
vanessa xx

COCO said...

Oh your card is very gorgeous !!! Is very stunning flowers !!! very nice !!!
thanks for your joining to A.S.F.A.S this week !!
hugs coco

Lisa Jane said...

A lovely male card. And the colours do remmind me of spring

Hampers said...

I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! It was nice going through it.

m3 ds real said...

Love this card!! I look at your work with amazement!! I can only wish to gain a small pinch of your talent!! Thank you so much for sharing your great ideas!