Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Christmascard - JCBC #57

Another christmascard. Yuhu! Now I have two in my stack!!

Simone's sketch on Just Christmas and Birthdaycards is super easy to work with. I just had to make another card with it straight ahead :-)

I have used a stamp from Panduro (the image) and the text is a stamp from KH Design. Papers from my box with scraps.

Insides are almost a copy of the front.

The back is quite similar to the front as well. My personal stamp is from Scrapmagasinet and is a special christmas version ("made in christmas spirit by Kristin")


Thanks for looking.
Have a great day where you are.

Hugs,
Kristin :-)

3 comments:

nessy said...

oh kristin this xmas card is fab!! just love that image ,so beautifully made inside and out
vanessa xx

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Flott julekort - liker det motivet og tror jammen jeg har det selv, ett eller annet sted i stempelhaugen!

Ønsker deg en god søndag! Lenge siden jeg har tittet innom deg nå.. Synes liksom tida flyr, innimellom alt man skal gjøre!! Håper alt står bra til! Klemmer, Hege

-*-Megan-*- said...

These cards are so cute!! I loved looking at all the different designs on your page!