Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yay!! Finally a new card!!




Hurray! I have finally made a new card!
I have had a hard time finding the inspiration and the time to sit down and make one.
Now I had a dead-line to make a card for a customer.

It feels really good to actually have made a card!
I feel good, da-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra! *singing loud*

This card is for a man turning 75 years. He is a Grandaddy kind of type.
I like this hÄnglar motif. I think it suits a Granddad perfect.

On Friday I am going to Stockholm to meet my sisters. I have three of them, and we are all living far apart from each other. I think it's four or five years since I saw my middle-sister. In real life I mean. And now we will meet on Friday!! Yuhuu!

I hope you all have a great Spring time till next time!!

5 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så fint kort, Kristin!! Det mønsterarket er veldig flott! Det samme gjelder stempelet og pynten!

Ha ei fin uke, videre! Ønsker deg en fin vår! :) Klemmer, Hege

Lise said...

Ønsker deg en god tur! :)

kate said...

Kjempelenge siden sist Kristin:)
Håper alt er vel med deg, ser i alle fall at du fremdeles lager nydelige kort:)
Ha ei fortsatt fin helg,
klem fra Kate:)

Rosette said...

Lovely cards my sweet friend :) You are s talented, and I'm sure this man will treasure this keepsake :)

Maya said...

Nyyydelig kort, Kristin!!
Lekre papirer og detaljer og hÄnglar gutten er jo bare sååå søt :)
Klem fra Maya :)