Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthdaycard for a woman

I am back already!! Yay! I have some minutes free before I have to run some errands.

This is a card I made for a customer. The receiver of the card is a woman turning 70 soon.

The background is made of a Penny Black-stamp. I had to stamp several times to cover the whole card, both the front and the back.
The image is a stamp I bought last autumn but this is the first time I have used it. It's also from Penny Black.

Since I have used a lot of flowers on the card I think it is perfect to join this week's challenge on Penny Black Saturday challenge. The challenge is "Flowers".

The inside is with a photo of the woman turning 70.

The back with the selfmade background.

Today we have a great day. The sun is shining from a blue sky, with just a few clouds. Hopefully it will stay like this for some days now.
My boys were really satisified with me this morning because I let them put on some short pants and T-shirts! The summer is here! Well, at least for a short while.

Hope you are having a great day where you are.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Janneke said...

Great card ;0)
Thanks for joining us this week at Penny Black Saturday.

Janneke X

kath said...

beautiful card and i'm sure she will love it...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

eba said...

Herlig kort! Både dette og de under... :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful, fabulous colours too.
luv
Debby

Heather x said...

Hello Kristin,
Beautiful card hun, love the colours and I love how you have finished the back of your card :0)
I lost you but now I found your blog again :0)
*hugs* Heather x