Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Captain Jack and boy's birthdaycard

My youngest sun was invited to a birthdayparty for a boy turning 12 years. When they boys are this old they have normally passed the pirate-period they go through. But I had this pirat image already coloured in and some Captain Jack design papers so I decided to go for a pirate theme anyway! :-)


The rolled up paper on the front of the card is a cut out from one of the design papers. This is what you can read if you roll out the paper; Captain Jack's pirate code.

The insides. On the left I have made room for my son to put a money note (for the photo I put a folded Post-It! paper).

Simple back, with my personal stamp.

Today I will make another birthdaycard. I still have a couple of orders from costumers to make. And I do have some cards I need to make for myself as well. After a very slow cardmaking time this winter/spring I have had a busy time lately. Hopefully I will have the time to make them all in time. :-)

Well, I hope you all will have a great Friday. Thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Kristin :-)

1 comment:

Pia said...

hei :)
du skriver vel ut det meste fra data? :) også limer du på pynt og sånn? :) bare lurer så fryktelig, for det er så inspirerende å se en som deg lage sånne kort! :)