Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girl's birthdaycard

Hi there, dear blogging friend! Long time, no see! I have been very abscent lately. The time hasn't been on my side. I've had the time to make some cards but I just haven't had the time to sit down and blog. I kind of miss you all and I hope you are doing all right.

Well, this is a card I made for my niece in April. She received it a bit late for her birthday, so on the inside I stamped the text....

..."I haven't forgotten your birthday...I just didn't remember it in time!"
and "Happy belated birthday!"

I just love this personal stamp!

I do have some more cards I haven't showed you yet and hopefully I will have the time to sit down and blog again soon. I hope maybe tomorrow :)

Have a great time, and I'm glad you came to visit my blog.

Bye for now.

Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Lise said...

Så fint å "se deg" igjen! ;) Fint kort, og herlig stempel. ;)