Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Black, white and red for a lady

Hello there! Today is a great day, the sun is shining from a blue sky, the temperature is soon  18 degrees Celsius (and it's still early so it will be warmer) and the wind has finally disappeared.
I have started my summer vacation, and I have 3,5 weeks in front of me with hardly any plans. We will go on some daytrips but nothing that requires a lot of driving.
I might even get some time to make some cards :-)

This is a card I made for a customer. The lady who received it is someone who's very elegant and who's always wearing black and white with accents in red (or another colour).
The red flowers on the front are cut out and put on 3D-foam to make it stand out.
The insides.

The back.

I have decided that I will have a blog candy soon. The reason is that my blogoversary was not long ago, and I have had over 40000 visitors on my blog. I will let you know when everything is ready.

Have a great day!

Hugs, Kristin :-)

4 comments:

kath said...

thank you for your kind words kristin...love that gorgeous red and black card...enjoy your holiday..big hugs kath xxx

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Det er bare så utroligt smukt dit kort.
Jeg synes det hvide, sorte og røde er super flot sammen.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Lise said...

Takk for din søte kommentar Kristin. Kanskje jeg får se noe sydd på bloggen din snart også da? ;)Herlig med kort som er så tilpasset eieren. :)

Jorunn said...

Nydelig kort! Herlige kontrast farger, og lekkert gjennomført fra ytterst til innerst!!
Klem,
Jorunn