Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Invites for a lady

These are some invites I made for a customer.
12 all together.

The front looks like this.
The blue is kind of a blueberry blue. All of the swirls are stamped in silver. The ribbon on the belt is also in silver.

This is how it looks like without the belt on.

Something happened again and the picture ended up pretty squashed up after I uploaded it. Sorry for this, hope you still can see how it looks.

The back without the belt.

The back with the belt.

Yesterday I bought myself a new bike. I will go and get it in a couple of hours. They had to mount some equipment I missed on my last bike. I am looking forward to getting my own fancy bike. It's not a mountain bike, but one of these hybrid bikes you can ride both on tarmac and dirtroads. I will use it to go to and from work. I'll show a picture of it soon :)

Have a great evening.

Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Hildegunn said...

Knallflotte invitasjoner! Stilig med magebeltet!

Ønsker deg en fin uke!
Klem

Iris said...

These are gorgeous! I'm sure your customer is very pleased!

Hugs,
Iris