Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vintagecard for a lady

Tuesday already, and it's late afternoon. My morning has been really busy... hehe...NOT! I finished reading a book written by Rick Riordan, it's called "Percy Jackson and the Titan's curse". It's more a book for children or teenagers, but I loved reading it. I loved reading Harry Potter too, and Percy Jackson reminds me of him. I really recommend this series of book if you've got children at the age of 12 and up, or if you like fantasy-books yourself.

I took my boys to the hairdresser today, and they really needed to have a haircut. It's good to finally be able to see their eyes again. :)

The card I'm showing you today was ordered by a friend of mine. She wanted a card for her mother-in-law. I thought it would be fun to use this vintagephoto, and I tried to make the rest of the card kind of vintage too. I'm no good at making vintage cards, but it was fun to at least try.

Something went wrong when I uploaded this picture. It all got kind of squashed so it look pretty weird.

I thought the designpaper was pretty enough to not put anything extra on the back of the card.

Tonight I'll take my sons to the cinema. It's been ages since I took them there. It's so expensive to buy the tickets for the whole family so we've always ended up buying the DVD instead.

Hope you'll have a great evening.

Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Marte said...

Så fint kort! :) Kjempesøte farger og bildet var fint!

Kos dere på kino! Klem fra brura