Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, July 19, 2010

"Thank you..."


"...for letting me borrow your book!"

I borrowed a book from a friend of mine in December 2008. I gave it back to her June 2010, with a tag saying thank you.

The book was "The Kite Runner", and I had great pleasure reading it. If you haven't read this book I would highly recommend it. I saw the film afterwards and it was good. But the book was ten times better!!

Have a great Monday.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Super skøn ide med tag´en og tak for lån.
Jeg kender ikke bogen, må se om jeg kan finde den og læse den.
Fortsat dejlig sommer.
Dorte