Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthdaycard for a sister




I made this card for my sister.
I love this butterfly die from QuicKutz.
The design is one I have seen on a card I received from a blogfriend some time back. I must say though that this card is not as pretty as the one I tried to copy.

Today my sons and my husband are leaving me. Luckily only for the week-end. I will stay home with my two dogs. And I will have a girly week-end. I have planned to make a couple of cards and I will watch a couple of girly movies. Maybe I'll fit in some reading too. And if I still have some time left I will clean the house.

Have a great friday, folks. Thanks for looking.

Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Dot Scrap said...

wauw Kristin. Super smukt og flot.
Jeg er vild med sommerfugle.
Tak for dejlig hilsen på min blog. Jeg har det så fint.
Skriver en mail til dig.

eba said...

Det var et skikkelig lekkert kort til søstern din! God helg! :)

Pia said...

wow så super lækkert kort, dejlige farver

Marit said...

Nydelig kort, flott med teksten rundt motivet og fine farger. Og så flink du er med quilting :)