Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good luck

One of my colleagues was about to move to another part of the company we are working for. I will not have the pleasure of working with her anymore. To wish her good luck with her new job I gave her this card, and a small heart.


I wished her good summer-vacation as well.





The summer is definetly over here. It's raining today, and yesterday I think we had the coldest temperature in the morning for a long, long time. Soon it's time to put away my summerclothes. :)

Thanks for looking. Have a nice day.

Kristin :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Kristin! These are beautiful!! I can't wait to catch up and admire your work!!

Anonymous said...

Du er flink ! Vi må treffes snart ! Klem Janicke