Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two tags and a puppy :)


I was giving a little something as a summergift for my nephews living in Germany, and I made this tag to go with the little gift. I have had this Zorro-sticker for ages (since my own sons were younger) and it was perfect for this quick tag.


My sister had lent me a book and when I gave it back I put this tag on to say "thank you for letting me borrow it".


For those of you reading my blog more regularly you might remember me writing about my oldest dog. She got bone cancer and we had to put her to sleep end of July. Really sad, and she is truly missed.
But we saw that our other dog was sad as well, as she was missing her older "sister". And since we have loved to have two dogs around us we decided to look for another puppy.
Three days later we drove a long way to pick up our new puppy. She was 8 weeks old and we chose to name her Ilke. She's got one blue eye and one brown eye.

On this picture she is 8 weeks old.

Here she is closer to 10 weeks old and she has started to like to play with her older "sister".

Our life is almost back to normal now. Boys are back to school and I have my normal routine. Waking up 6 a.m. is not my favourite, but it is quite okay when I've gotten used to it again. With the puppy in the house it's not possible to sleep any longer anyway, since she is wide awake and tormenting her "sister" at this time every morning.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

nessy said...

what fab tags ~what a great idea for a thankyou!!
so sorry to hear about your oldest dog ~so very sad to loose a member of the family ~but what fun your new addition looks!! sure the girls will have many years of fun!
thanks for sharing!
vanessa xx
ps hope all is ok with you ~seems ages since i popped by!!