Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Menus







I made some menus for my customer who ordered both the invitations and placecards. I hadn't thought of how to make some menus to go with the placecards. I wanted to repeat the scalloped ovals and I wanted a pretty easy design. I didn't want the menu to be to dominant on the table together with the placecards.

Have a great day where you are. Thanks for looking.

Kristin :)

3 comments:

Pia said...

wow så flotte menu og bordkort, lækre farver

Vibeke said...

Veldig fine menyer:) Så fint swirlestempel!!

Carla Brenes said...

Hi Kristin,
I write about children, family, my life.
your blog is very beautiful and inspiring.
http://scrapbymyaemaya.blogspot.com/
Hugs
Carla