Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pillow

I have loved knitting since I was pretty young, but after I had my own children I suddenly found that it was a hazzle to put it away every time I had to help one of my sons. So after several years without any knitting-projects I started knitting again this summer. I am so proud of this knittid pillow. I totally enjoyed the project and I think I will make at least one more. :)

Thanks for looking!

Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Så stilig det ble! :-)

nessy said...

what an amazing cushion ~how clever are you ~been having a look around your new creations ~gosh you have been so busy ~ no end to your creativity!
vanessa xx