Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, September 03, 2010

Place cards

A customer ordered a bunch of place cards to a party. Here's the lot. 16 all together.

Here's how the card look like up close. The swirls are made by a Whiff of Joy stamp and is stamped with silver. I used the computer to print the names, and then cut out the ovals with some dies from Spellbinders.

This is how the card is standing.

This was the invitation I made for the same customer. I have used the same style of ovals as on the belt/closure of the card. The swirls are stamped in silver also here.

I hope you will have a great week-end. I have to leave for work now :)

Kristin :)

3 comments:

Dot Scrap said...

Oh wauw Kristin.
Super smukke bordkort. Dejlig farver og som altid smukt udført.

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så herlig flott, Kristin!!!! :)
Ønsker deg en fin og kreativ høst!

Klemmer, Hege

Maya said...

Nydelige bordkort, og så lekker invitasjon!
Så svak for fargen lilla, og sammen med sølv blir det jo så elegant!!
Klem fra Maya