Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Long time

I am still alive and kicking, and I do make a card from time to time. But I haven't had much spare time to actually sit down and upload anything to my blog. Now I decided that I just had to show I'm still around here.

I made this card for a boy. My son wanted to go to a birthdayparty and I didn't have any cards in my box. So I just had to make a really quick card.


On the inside I made a pocket to put some money in.



Have a nice start of a new week. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Hugs,
Kristin :)

1 comment:

Lise said...

Hyggelig å se at du er der. :) Her blir det også gjort mye som ikke havner på bloggen. ;)Lite kortlaging men mye jentekos. :D